1. Chemical Name: Copper gluconate
2. Molecular Formula:C12H22CuO14
3. Molecular Weight:453.841
4. CAS: 527-09-3
5. Character:Copper gluconate is a light blue fine powder, which is an odorless crystalline powder or tablet containing copper and l-gluconic acid.
6. Uses:Copper gluconate is a form of copper health care products, commonly used in cosmetics and skin care products. It can also be used to treat diseases such as copper deficiency, which lead to anemia.
7. Packing: It is packed with polyethylene bag as inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as the outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
8.Storage & Transportation: It should be stored in a dry and ventilating warehouse. Be cautious to keep away from moisture and hot; unloaded with care, so as to avoid the damage. Furthermore, it should be stored separately from poisonous substances.
|Previous:：Magnesium Gluconate Next:Calcium Gluconate|
|【Refresh】【Collection】【Print】 【Close Window】|